November Schedule: NaNoWriMo and More

Sunday 2 November 2014

Hello!
So November is here and we're getting closer to Christmas! Yay! However November is also National Novel Writing Month or NaNoWriMo and this year I will be participating. I've tried in the past but I have a pretty good idea this year and a better attitude towards it too. But this means it takes up a lot of my free time, so my blogging schedule will have to change.

This month the only features on my blog will be:

Top Ten Tuesday (only if the topic grabs me)
Reviews (though I won't be reading as much)
And Let's Talks (if I have a burst of rage/enthusiasm)

I will however try to post updates on my NaNoWriMo (if I stick at it that is) when I need breaks.
Good luck to anyone else participating!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog contents © Tales of a Book Owl 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.